There’s no easier way to win cash than by playing South East Radio Bingo in the comfort of your own home. Everyday there is a chance to win a €300 cash prize and on Jackpot Tuesday you could win a minimum 0f €4,000 which will be increased by €500 every week until won OR when it reaches a maximum of €25,000.
Get your book today for just €4 from one of the hundreds of stockists across County Wexford.
Simply pick up a bingo book at one of the 140 stockists around the county. Listen in for your daily numbers at 10.00am, 12.00 noon, 5pm and 7pm.
Congratulations to our big South East Radio Bingo Jackpot winner, Tom Doyle winning a massive €25,150. Tom bought her book in Butlers Post Office, North Main Street, Wexford. Well done from all of us here in South East Radio. Happy Spending.
The prize starts at €300. If the money is not won on a given day then it rolls over to the next day and so on until it is won. Each time the prize money is won it starts again at €300 the following day. If there are more than one daily prize winner, the money is divided evenly among each winner.
How to Play
- Purchase your Radio Bingo book from any of the participating stores across County Wexford.
- Tune into South East Radio to hear the Radio Bingo Numbers each day after the news at 10am, 12am, 5pm and 7pm Monday to Friday.
- Each bingo book has five colour coded sheets – one for each day.
- We announce the colour of the page relevant for that day’s Radio game.
- Each coloured daily sheet has three panels (with 15 numbers on each panel). On the opposite white page to the daily sheet you will find 45 numbers – These numbers need to be marked off the 3 panels on the coloured sheet for that day.
- Next, take the 10 Radio Bingo Numbers that were called out for that day and also mark them off the 3 panels on the coloured sheet for that day. We suggest you note the numbers as they are called on a bit of paper then you take your time marking them off on your bingo book. Now if you have completely filled a panel (i.e. marked off all 15 numbers) you are a daily winner!
Bear in mind might be more than one person who fills a panel each day so in that case the day’s prize-money is shared equally.
Jackpot Day is every Tuesday.
The Jackpot starts at €3,500 which increases weekly by €500 every week until won OR when it reaches a maximum of €25,000.
There will be various other prizes and bonus games played at different times of the year.
On Jackpot day, the Jackpot number for that day is called out prior to the daily Radio Bingo numbers. If the Jackpot number is also the 10th number called out from the daily numbers and you complete a panel, you are the winner of the Jackpot. However if the Jackpot is not won, it rolls over to the following week.
In the following week, the jackpot prize is won if the jackpot number is the 9th or 10th number drawn and you complete a panel. If the jackpot is still not won, it rolls over again and the number of options for you to match the jackpot number progressively increases as the weeks go by until the jackpot prize is won. Please listen to South East Radio for precise details.
Claiming your Prize
If you are the daily winner,telephone the claim line on 053-9145222 before 8pm on the day the numbers are called.
PLEASE only ring once you have a full panel on the correct coloured sheet for that day. The administrator will check your claim and if it is found to be valid, you will be required to present your Radio Bingo book at South East Radio to claim your prize money. No claims will be taken after 8pm.
In the event of there being more than one claim on any one day, the prize in question will be divided equally between all winners. If there are no claims the prize will be carried forward to the following day.
Previous Jackpot Winners
Mary Kehoe from Rathangan winning a massive €17,150. Mary bought her book in Butlers Post Office, North Main Street, Wexford. Mary plays South East Radio bingo every week and said that ‘everyone should play’.
Geraldine Curran, Fethard on Sea winning an amazing €20,100 on South East Radio’s Bingo Jackpot. Geraldine purchased her book in Dillons, Fethard on Sea.